2. Which form of VLAN is provided to designate which web traffic is untagged once crossing a stems port?
3. A network administrator is determining the best placement that VLAN stems links. I m sorry two varieties of point-to-point connections utilize VLAN trunking? (Choose two.)
between 2 switches that utilize multiple VLANs*
between a switch and a customer PC
between a switch and a server that has an 802.1Q NIC*
between a switch and also a network printer
between 2 switches the share a common VLAN
4. What need to the network administrator carry out to remove quick Ethernet port fa0/1 indigenous VLAN 2 and also assign it to VLAN 3?
Enter the no vlan 2 and also the vlan 3 commands in worldwide configuration mode.
You are watching: What are three primary benefits of using vlans?
Enter the switchport accessibility vlan 3 command in user interface configuration mode.*
Enter the switchport trunk indigenous vlan 3 command in user interface configuration mode.
Enter the no shutdown command in interface configuration mode to return it to the default configuration and also then configure the harbor for VLAN 3.
5. When a Cisco move receives untagged frames ~ above a 802.1Q stems port, which VLAN identifier is the website traffic switched come by default?
unused VLAN ID
native VLAN ID*
data VLAN ID
management VLAN ID
6. Port Fa0/11 top top a move is assigned to VLAN 30. If the command no switchport accessibility vlan 30 is gotten in on the Fa0/11 interface, what will happen?
Port Fa0/11 will be shutdown.
An error post would it is in displayed.
Port Fa0/11 will be went back to VLAN 1.*
VLAN 30 will be deleted.
7. Which command is used to remove just VLAN 20 indigenous a switch?
no vlan 20*
no switchport accessibility vlan 20
8. What happens to a port the is connected with VLAN 10 when the administrator deletes VLAN 10 from the switch?
The harbor becomes inactive.*
The harbor goes ago to the default VLAN.
The port automatically associates itself v the aboriginal VLAN.
The port creates the VLAN again.
9. I beg your pardon two qualities match extended range VLANs? (Choose two.)
CDP can be provided to learn and also store these VLANs.
VLAN IDs exist in between 1006 to 4094.*
They are conserved in the running-config document by default.*
VLANs are initialized from speed memory.
They are commonly used in tiny networks.
10. A Cisco switch currently allows traffic tagged v VLANs 10 and also 20 throughout trunk port Fa0/5. What is the result of issuing a switchport trunk permitted vlan 30 command on Fa0/5?
It enables VLANs 1 come 30 ~ above Fa0/5.
It allows VLANs 10, 20, and 30 ~ above Fa0/5.
It allows only VLAN 30 top top Fa0/5.*
It enables a aboriginal VLAN that 30 come be imposed on Fa0/5.
11. Refer to the exhibit. PC-A and also PC-B space both in VLAN 60. PC-A is unable to communicate with PC-B. What is the problem?
The indigenous VLAN should be VLAN 60.
The aboriginal VLAN is being pruned from the link.
The trunk has been configured with the switchport nonegotiate command.
The VLAN the is supplied by PC-A is no in the list of allowed VLANs on the trunk.*
12. Describe the exhibit. DLS1 is connected to an additional switch, DLS2, via a tribe link. A organize that is linked to DLS1 is no able to communicate to a hold that is connected to DLS2, also though they space both in VLAN 99. Which command must be added to Fa0/1 on DLS1 to exactly the problem?
switchport mode dynamic auto
switchport trunk native vlan 66*
switchport trunk permitted vlan add 99
13. What is a characteristics of legacy inter-VLAN routing?
Only one VLAN deserve to be offered in the topology.
The router requires one Ethernet attach for each VLAN.*
The user VLAN must be the same ID number together the monitoring VLAN.
Inter-VLAN routing have to be perform on a switch rather of a router.
14. What is a disadvantage of using router-on-a-stick inter-VLAN routing?
does not support VLAN-tagged packets
requires the use of more physical interfaces than heritage inter-VLAN routing
does not scale well past 50 VLANs*
requires the usage of many router interfaces configured to operate as accessibility links
15. Describe the exhibit. Router RA receive a packet through a source address that 192.168.1.35 and a destination address of 192.168.1.85. What will the router execute with this packet?
The router will certainly drop the packet.
The router will forward the packet out user interface FastEthernet 0/1.1.
The router will forward the packet out interface FastEthernet 0/1.2.*
The router will certainly forward the packet out user interface FastEthernet 0/1.3.
The router will certainly forward the packet out user interface FastEthernet 0/1.2 and also interface FastEthernet 0/1.3.
16. Refer to the exhibit. In what switch mode should port G0/1 it is in assigned if Cisco best practices are being used?
17. A little college uses VLAN 10 because that the great network and VLAN 20 because that the office network. What is needed to allow communication in between these two VLANs if using tradition inter-VLAN routing?
A router v at the very least two LAN interfaces need to be used.*
Two teams of switches room needed, each v ports that space configured because that one VLAN.
A router v one VLAN user interface is required to attach to the SVI ~ above a switch.
A switch with a port that is configured as trunk is required to attach to a router.
18. Describe the exhibit. A network administrator demands to configure router-on-a-stick for the networks that room shown. How many subinterfaces will need to be produced on the router if each VLAN the is presented is to be routed and each VLAN has actually its very own subinterface?
19. When configuring a router as part of a router-on-a-stick inter-VLAN routing topology, where have to the IP deal with be assigned?
to the interface
to the subinterface*
to the SVI
to the VLAN
20. A high school uses VLAN15 for the activities network and VLAN30 for the faculty network. What is required to allow communication between these 2 VLANs while making use of the router-on-a-stick approach?
A multilayer switch is needed.
A router through at least two LAN interfaces is needed.
Two teams of switches space needed, each through ports that space configured because that one VLAN.
A switch with a port that is configured as a trunk is essential when connecting come the router.*
21. Describe the exhibit. A router-on-a-stick construction was enforced for VLANs 15, 30, and 45, follow to the present running-config command output. Pcs on VLAN 45 that room using the 172.16.45.0 /24 network are having trouble connecting to pcs on VLAN 30 in the 172.16.30.0 /24 network. I m sorry error is most likely bring about this problem?
The not correct VLAN has been configured on GigabitEthernet 0/0.45.
The command no shutdown is lacking on GigabitEthernet 0/0.30.
The GigabitEthernet 0/0 user interface is missing an IP address.
There is an incorrect IP attend to configured ~ above GigabitEthernet 0/0.30.*
22. Enhance the IEEE 802.1Q traditional VLAN tag field with the descriptions. (Not all choices are used.)
Place the choices in the adhering to order:a value that supports level or service implementation => User Priority a value for the tag protocol ID value => Typean identifier that permits Token Ring frames to it is in carried throughout Ethernet links => Canonical layout Identifier – no scoreda VLAN number => VLAN ID
23. To fill in the blank. Use the complete command syntax.
The show vlan command screens the VLAN assignment for every ports and also the present VLANs top top the switch.
24. Open the PT Activity. Do the jobs in the task instructions and also then price the question.
Which pcs will get the broadcast sent by PC-C?
PC-A, PC-B, PC-E
PC-A, PC-B, PC-D, PC-E
PC-A, PC-B, PC-D, PC-E, PC-F
25. Which four steps are required to configure a voice VLAN ~ above a move port? (Choose four)
Configure the user interface as an IEEE 802.1Q trunk.Assign a data VLAN come the switch port.
See more: Sharper Image Dx-1 Micro Drone Manual, Rechargeable 2
Add a voice VLAN.*Assign the voice VLAN to the move port.*Activate spanning-tree PortFast ~ above the interface.Configure the move port user interface with subinterfaces.Ensure the voice traffic is trusted and also tagged with a CoS priority value*Configure the switch port in accessibility mode.*